No products in the cart.
Global Protein Assays Market
Global protein assays market by type (bicinchoninic acid assay, Bradford assay, lowry protein assay, UV absorbance), by end user (pharma and biotech companies, academic institutions, contract research organizations (CROs), others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The purpose of the protein assay is to determine the amount or concentration of a specific protein or an array of different proteins in a sample. Isolating and detecting protein is used for many clinical and research processes. This can be a primary step before further manipulation in a research and development process, an initial capture of protein before structural analysis, or it can be a final detection step in a clinical laboratory as part of a disease diagnosis. The global protein assays market was estimated at USD 1,525 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 2,824 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.2% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global protein assays market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the protein assays industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for protein assays can be segmented by type: bicinchoninic acid assay, Bradford assay, lowry protein assay, UV absorbance. Protein assays market is further segmented by end user: pharma and biotech companies, academic institutions, contract research organizations (CROs), others. Based on region, the protein assays market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the protein assays market.
– bicinchoninic acid assay
– Bradford assay
– lowry protein assay
– UV absorbance
By end user:
– pharma and biotech companies
– academic institutions
– contract research organizations (CROs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global protein assays market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Abcam plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., General Electric Company (GE), Geno Technology, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc., Novus Biologicals LLC, PerkinElmer, Inc., Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global protein assays market.
– To classify and forecast the global protein assays market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global protein assays market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global protein assays market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global protein assays market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global protein assays market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!