No products in the cart.
Global Neurothrombectomy Devices Market
Global neurothrombectomy devices market by product (clot retrievers, aspiration/suction machine, vascular snares), by end user (hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A neurothrombectomy device is a device intended to retrieve or destroy blood clots in the cerebral neurovasculature by mechanical, laser, ultrasound technologies, or combination of technologies. The global neurothrombectomy devices market market is projected to rise by USD 266 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.9 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global neurothrombectomy devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the neurothrombectomy devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for neurothrombectomy devices can be segmented by product: clot retrievers, aspiration/suction machine, vascular snares. The clot retrievers segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Neurothrombectomy devices market is further segmented by end user: hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs). Among these, the hospitals and clinics segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the neurothrombectomy devices market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– clot retrievers
– aspiration/suction machine
– vascular snares
By end user:
– hospitals and clinics
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global neurothrombectomy devices market with some of the key players being Acandis GmbH, Medtronic plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Penumbra Inc., phenox GmbH, Stryker Corporation, Vesalio, LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global neurothrombectomy devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global neurothrombectomy devices market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global neurothrombectomy devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global neurothrombectomy devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global neurothrombectomy devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global neurothrombectomy devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!