No products in the cart.
Global Metallic Glass Market
Global metallic glass market by product (metal-metal glasses, metal-metalloid glasses), by end user (electrical and electronics, magnetic products, sensors and transducers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Metallic glasses (also known as glassy metals or, inappropriately, as amorphous metals) are noncrystalline materials composed of either pure metals or combinations of metals and metalloids. They are metals in the sense that their electrical, magnetic, and optical properties are typical of metals. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global metallic glass market size is expected to increase from USD 814 million in 2021 to USD 1,240 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 6.2% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global metallic glass market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the metallic glass industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for metallic glass can be segmented by product: metal-metal glasses, metal-metalloid glasses. According to the research, the metal-metal glasses segment had the largest share in the global metallic glass market. Metallic glass market is further segmented by end user: electrical and electronics, magnetic products, sensors and transducers, others. In 2021, the electrical and electronics segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the metallic glass market. Based on region, the metallic glass market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, Asia Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– metal-metal glasses
– metal-metalloid glasses
By end user:
– electrical and electronics
– magnetic products
– sensors and transducers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The E&E market is further segmented into amorphous metal distribution transformers (AMDTs), cell phones & smartphones, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the AMDTs segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd., China Amorphous Technology Co., Ltd., Epson Atmix Corp., Eutectix, LLC, Hereaus Group, Hitachi Metals, Ltd., Liquidmetal Technologies Inc., Materion Corp., PX Group SA, RS Alloys, Shanghai Antai-Zhigao Amorphous Metal Co., Ltd., Usha Amorphous Metal, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global metallic glass market.
– To classify and forecast the global metallic glass market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global metallic glass market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global metallic glass market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global metallic glass market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global metallic glass market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!