No products in the cart.
Global Livestock Monitoring Market
Global livestock monitoring market by components (hardware, software, services), by animal type (cattle, poultry, swine, sheep & goat, others), by application (milk harvesting, animal health monitoring & comfort, behavior monitoring, feeding management, heat stress & fertility monitoring, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Livestock monitoring, also known as livestock management or precision livestock farming, uses IoT-enabled devices to track and monitor the health of livestock, most commonly cattle. Garnering a CAGR of 12.4% from 2022 to 2028, the global livestock monitoring market is projected to reach worth of USD 7,382 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global livestock monitoring market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the livestock monitoring industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the components, animal type, application, and region. The global market for livestock monitoring can be segmented by components: hardware, software, services. Livestock monitoring market is further segmented by animal type: cattle, poultry, swine, sheep & goat, others. Based on application, the livestock monitoring market is segmented into: milk harvesting, animal health monitoring & comfort, behavior monitoring, feeding management, heat stress & fertility monitoring, others. The milk harvesting segment was the largest contributor to the global livestock monitoring market in 2021. On the basis of region, the livestock monitoring market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By animal type:
– sheep & goat
– milk harvesting
– animal health monitoring & comfort
– behavior monitoring
– feeding management
– heat stress & fertility monitoring
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global livestock monitoring market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Afimilk Ltd., Dairymaster (UK) Limited, DeLaval Holding AB, Fancom BV, Fullwood Ltd., GEA Group AG, Lely International N.V., Madison One Holdings LLC (Boumatic), Merck & Co., Inc., Nedap N.V., Phonetics, Inc., Sum-It Computer Systems Ltd., Tetra Laval International SA, Valley Agricultural Software (VAS), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global livestock monitoring market.
– To classify and forecast the global livestock monitoring market based on components, animal type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global livestock monitoring market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global livestock monitoring market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global livestock monitoring market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global livestock monitoring market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!