No products in the cart.
Global Infant Nutrition Market
Global infant nutrition market by product (dried food, first infant formula, follow-on formula, growing-up formula, prepared food, specialty baby formula), by product category (conventional, organic), by form (powder formula, concentrated liquid formula, ready-to-feed formula), by distribution channel (pharmacies and drugstores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, e-commerce, convenience stores, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Infant nutrition refers to food providing the energy and nutrients that babies need to be healthy. These products support normal growth, functioning, development, and resistance to infections and diseases among infants. The global infant nutrition market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.8% with an incremental growth of USD 28 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global infant nutrition market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the infant nutrition industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, product category, form, distribution channel, and region. The global market for infant nutrition can be segmented by product: dried food, first infant formula, follow-on formula, growing-up formula, prepared food, specialty baby formula. Infant nutrition market is further segmented by product category: conventional, organic. According to the research, the conventional segment had the largest share in the global infant nutrition market. Based on form, the infant nutrition market is segmented into: powder formula, concentrated liquid formula, ready-to-feed formula. The powder formula segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of distribution channel, the infant nutrition market also can be divided into: pharmacies and drugstores, supermarkets and hypermarkets, e-commerce, convenience stores, others. Infant nutrition market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– dried food
– first infant formula
– follow-on formula
– growing-up formula
– prepared food
– specialty baby formula
By product category:
– powder formula
– concentrated liquid formula
– ready-to-feed formula
By distribution channel:
– pharmacies and drugstores
– supermarkets and hypermarkets
– convenience stores
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Abbott Laboratories, Bellamy’s Australia Limited, DANA Dairy Group LTD., Danone S.A., Glanbia plc, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC, Meiji Holdings Company, Ltd., Nestle S.A., Perrigo Company plc, Pfizer Inc., Royal FrieslandCampina N.V., Synutra International Inc., The Kraft Heinz Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global infant nutrition market.
– To classify and forecast the global infant nutrition market based on product, product category, form, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global infant nutrition market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global infant nutrition market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global infant nutrition market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global infant nutrition market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!