According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Industrial Automation Market
Industrial automation is the use of control systems, such as computers or robots, and information technologies for handling different processes and machineries in an industry to replace a human being. It carries the potential to revolutionize the face of the industrial sector by accelerating business growth at a drastic rate. The global industrial automation market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.2% with an incremental growth of USD 120 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global industrial automation market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the industrial automation industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type of manufacturing process, end user, and region. The global market for industrial automation can be segmented by type of manufacturing process: discrete manufacturing, hybrid, process manufacturing. Industrial automation market is further segmented by end user: aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, chemicals and petrochemicals, food and beverages, life sciences, metals, mining, oil and gas, power, semiconductor and electronics, water and wastewater, others. Based on region, the industrial automation market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By type of manufacturing process:
– discrete manufacturing
– process manufacturing
By end user:
– aerospace and defense
– automotive and transportation
– chemicals and petrochemicals
– food and beverages
– life sciences
– oil and gas
– semiconductor and electronics
– water and wastewater
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading industrial automation market vendors that include ABB Ltd., CIMTEC Automation LLC, Emerson Electric Co., Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Keyence Corporation, Omron Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, VIA Technologies Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global industrial automation market.
– To classify and forecast the global industrial automation market based on type of manufacturing process, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global industrial automation market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global industrial automation market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global industrial automation market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global industrial automation market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Industrial Automation Market - Report Scope
ABB Ltd., CIMTEC Automation LLC, Emerson Electric Co., Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Keyence Corporation, Omron Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, VIA Technologies Inc., Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029