No products in the cart.
Global High Purity Solvents Market
Global high purity solvents market by product (polar solvent, non-polar solvent), by type (GC Grade, HPLC grade, spectrophotometric grade, UHPLC grade, others), by application (batteries, catalysts, electroplating, liquid crystals, resins, others), by end user (agricultural, electrical & electronics, food & beverages, laboratories, paints & coatings, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
High-purity solvents are synthetically distilled organic chemicals with a wide range of applications in industry. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global high purity solvents market is expected to reach approximately USD 56,396 million, representing a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global high purity solvents market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the high purity solvents industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, application, end user, and region. The global market for high purity solvents can be segmented by product: polar solvent, non-polar solvent. Among these, the non-polar solvent segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. High purity solvents market is further segmented by type: GC Grade, HPLC grade, spectrophotometric grade, UHPLC grade, others. Based on application, the high purity solvents market is segmented into: batteries, catalysts, electroplating, liquid crystals, resins, others. On the basis of end user, the high purity solvents market also can be divided into: agricultural, electrical & electronics, food & beverages, laboratories, paints & coatings, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceuticals & biotechnology, others. In 2021, the paints & coatings segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the high purity solvents market. High purity solvents market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– polar solvent
– non-polar solvent
– GC Grade
– HPLC grade
– spectrophotometric grade
– UHPLC grade
– liquid crystals
By end user:
– electrical & electronics
– food & beverages
– paints & coatings
– personal care & cosmetics
– pharmaceuticals & biotechnology
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global high purity solvents market with some of the key players being Akzo Nobel N.V., Asahi Kasei Corporation, BASF SE, CABB Group GmbH, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, LLC, Dow Chemical Company, Eastman Chemical Company, Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Linde plc, Merck KGaA, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Tedia Company, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global high purity solvents market.
– To classify and forecast the global high purity solvents market based on product, type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global high purity solvents market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global high purity solvents market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global high purity solvents market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global high purity solvents market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!