No products in the cart.
Global Heat Stabilizers Market
Global heat stabilizers market by product (metallic soaps, organic heat stabilizers, organometallic compounds, others), by application (polyamides, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyurethane (PU), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Heat stabilizers help preserve the polymer’s appearance, strength, elasticity, durability and performance characteristics. When incorporated into a polymer, heat stabilizers protect the properties of the overall compound from heat damage, either during the manufacturing process or during normal use of the finished product. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global heat stabilizers market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 6,957 million, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global heat stabilizers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the heat stabilizers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for heat stabilizers can be segmented by product: metallic soaps, organic heat stabilizers, organometallic compounds, others. According to the research, the metallic soaps segment had the largest share in the global heat stabilizers market. Heat stabilizers market is further segmented by application: polyamides, polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polystyrene (PS), polyurethane (PU), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), others. In 2021, the PVC segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the heat stabilizers market. Based on region, the heat stabilizers market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, Asia Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– metallic soaps
– organic heat stabilizers
– organometallic compounds
– polyethylene (PE)
– polypropylene (PP)
– polystyrene (PS)
– polyurethane (PU)
– polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Heat Stabilizers Market, including 3M Company, ADEKA Corporation, Albemarle Corporation, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Chevron Corporation, Covestro AG, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hebei Jingxin Chemical Group Limited Company, Imerys S.A., Kaneka Corporation, Kolon Industries, Inc., Kuraray Co., Ltd., Lanxess AG, LG Chem Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Royal DSM N.V., Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Showa Denko Materials Co., Ltd., Songwon Industrial Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Tosoh Corporation, Valtris Specialty Chemicals Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global heat stabilizers market.
– To classify and forecast the global heat stabilizers market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global heat stabilizers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global heat stabilizers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global heat stabilizers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global heat stabilizers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!