No products in the cart.
Global Glass Ceramics Market
Global glass ceramics market by application (aerospace and defense, automobile, building and construction, kitchenware, medical, optical, semiconductors, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The term glass-ceramics refers to a material that combines two types of materials to form a product that is in a class of its own between glasses and polycrystalline ceramics. Glass-ceramics consist of one or more glass phases and one or more crystalline phases. The crystalline phases are produced by the controlled nucleation and crystallization of a base glass. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global glass ceramics market is expected to reach approximately USD 18,549 million, representing a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global glass ceramics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the glass ceramics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for glass ceramics can be segmented by application: aerospace and defense, automobile, building and construction, kitchenware, medical, optical, semiconductors, others. Among these, the semiconductors segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Glass ceramics market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific is estimated to account for the largest share of the global glass ceramics market.
– aerospace and defense
– building and construction
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global glass ceramics market with some of the key players being AGC Inc., Corning Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd., Ohara Corporation, Plan Optik AG, Schott AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global glass ceramics market.
– To classify and forecast the global glass ceramics market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global glass ceramics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global glass ceramics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global glass ceramics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global glass ceramics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!