A face mask is a product that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth. It is one of the measures to prevent respiratory tract infections. The global face mask market size is projected to decline by USD 4 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of -9.4 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global face mask market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the face mask industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, material, usage, end user, and region. The global market for face mask can be segmented by product: cloth masks, respirator masks, surgical masks. Face mask market is further segmented by material: natural material, synthetic material. Based on usage, the face mask market is segmented into: disposable, re-usable. On the basis of end user, the face mask market also can be divided into: healthcare, individuals, industrial, others. Face mask market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– cloth masks
– respirator masks
– surgical masks
– natural material
– synthetic material
By end user:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global face mask market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Adventa Berhad, Ambu A/S, Ansell Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen AG, BYD Co. Ltd., Cantel Medical Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., Guangzhou Powecom Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Prestige Ameritech Ltd., The 3M Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global face mask market.
– To classify and forecast the global face mask market based on product, material, usage, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global face mask market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global face mask market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global face mask market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global face mask market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.