No products in the cart.
Global Companion Diagnostics Market
Global companion diagnostics market by technology (immunohistochemistry (IHC), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), in situ hybridization (ISH), next-generation sequencing (NGS), others), by solution (consumables, instruments), by type (commercial CDx, lab-developed tests (LDTs) CDx), by application (oncology, non-oncology, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
A companion diagnostic is a medical device, often an in vitro device, which provides information that is essential for the safe and effective use of a corresponding drug or biological product. The majority of companion diagnostics are for oncology treatment. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global companion diagnostics market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 9,659 million, registering a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global companion diagnostics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the companion diagnostics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, solution, type, application, and region. The global market for companion diagnostics can be segmented by technology: immunohistochemistry (IHC), polymerase chain reaction (PCR), in situ hybridization (ISH), next-generation sequencing (NGS), others. According to the research, the NGS segment had the largest share in the global companion diagnostics market. Companion diagnostics market is further segmented by solution: consumables, instruments. Based on type, the companion diagnostics market is segmented into: commercial CDx, lab-developed tests (LDTs) CDx. On the basis of application, the companion diagnostics market also can be divided into: oncology, non-oncology, others. The oncology segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Companion diagnostics market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– immunohistochemistry (IHC)
– polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
– in situ hybridization (ISH)
– next-generation sequencing (NGS)
– commercial CDx
– lab-developed tests (LDTs) CDx
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The oncology market is further segmented into lung cancer, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, leukemia, melanoma, gastric cancer, others.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Companion Diagnostics Market, including Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Almac Group Ltd., ARUP Laboratories, Inc., bioMerieux SA, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guardant Health, Inc., ICON plc, Illumina, Inc., Invivoscribe Technologies, Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (Labcorp), Luminex Corporation, Myriad Genetics, Inc., NG Biotech, SAS, Novogene Co., Ltd., Qiagen N.V., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens Healthineers AG, Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global companion diagnostics market.
– To classify and forecast the global companion diagnostics market based on technology, solution, type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global companion diagnostics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global companion diagnostics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global companion diagnostics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global companion diagnostics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!