No products in the cart.
Global Breathable Film Market
Global breathable film market by material (polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyurethane (PU), others), by technology (microporous-based breathable films, monolithic-based breathable films), by end user (hygiene and personal care, medical, pharmaceuticals, building and construction, fabric, food and beverages, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Breathable films are produced by compounding a PP or PE resin with mineral filler. It provides significant properties such as excellent performance, efficiency, and durable nature to the finished material. Breathable films are widely used across key end-use industries, such as hygiene, healthcare, building and construction, industrial apparel, packaging, and sports apparel. Gen Consulting Company predicts the global breathable film market will grow from USD 2,391 million in 2021 to USD 3,765 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global breathable film market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the breathable film industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, technology, end user, and region. The global market for breathable film can be segmented by material: polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyurethane (PU), others. In 2021, the PE segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the breathable film market. Breathable film market is further segmented by technology: microporous-based breathable films, monolithic-based breathable films. The microporous-based breathable films segment was the largest contributor to the global breathable film market in 2021. Based on end user, the breathable film market is segmented into: hygiene and personal care, medical, pharmaceuticals, building and construction, fabric, food and beverages, others. The hygiene & personal care segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global breathable film market. On the basis of region, the breathable film market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest share of the global breathable film market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– polyethylene (PE)
– polypropylene (PP)
– polyurethane (PU)
– microporous-based breathable films
– monolithic-based breathable films
By end user:
– hygiene and personal care
– building and construction
– food and beverages
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Breathable Film Market, including American Polyfilm Inc., Arkema S.A., Berry Global, Inc., CCL Industries Inc. (Innovia Films Limited), Covestro AG, Daika Kogyo Co., Ltd., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Fatra, a.s., Fujian Xingyuan Industry Co., Ltd., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Mitsui Chemicals Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Omya International AG, Rahil Foam Pvt. Ltd., Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc., Skymark Packaging International Ltd., Teknor Apex Company, The RKW Group, Toray Industries, Inc., Trioplast Industrier AB, Vikram Nuvotech India Pvt. Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global breathable film market.
– To classify and forecast the global breathable film market based on material, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global breathable film market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global breathable film market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global breathable film market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global breathable film market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!