Global Beverage Cans Market
Global beverage cans market by material (aluminum, steel), by application (carbonated soft drink, alcoholic beverage, fruit and vegetable juices, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global beverage cans market is anticipated to increase by USD 13.4 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 5.2 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global beverage cans market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the beverage cans industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material, application, and region. The global market for beverage cans can be segmented by material: aluminum, steel. The aluminum segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global beverage cans market. Beverage cans market is further segmented by application: carbonated soft drink, alcoholic beverage, fruit and vegetable juices, others. The alcoholic beverage segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the beverage cans market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the beverage cans market.
By material: aluminum, steel
By application: carbonated soft drink, alcoholic beverage, fruit and vegetable juices, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global beverage cans market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Ardagh S.A., Ball Corporation, CANPACK Group, Crown Holdings, Inc., Nampak Ltd., Orora Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global beverage cans market.
– To classify and forecast the global beverage cans market based on material, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global beverage cans market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global beverage cans market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global beverage cans market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global beverage cans market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Beverage Cans Market