No products in the cart.
Global Automotive Inverter Market
Global automotive inverter market by vehicle type (commercial vehicle, passenger cars), by propulsion (battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)), by technology (IGBT, MOSFET), by material (gallium nitride (GaN), silicon, silicon carbide (SiC)), by end market (OEM, aftermarket), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
An automotive inverter is a electronic device that is designed to convert the direct current (DC) electrical output from an automotive battery into an alternating current (AC). The global automotive inverter market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 20,001 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 16.7% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global automotive inverter market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive inverter industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the vehicle type, propulsion, technology, material, end market, and region. The global market for automotive inverter can be segmented by vehicle type: commercial vehicle, passenger cars. The passenger cars segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Automotive inverter market is further segmented by propulsion: battery electric vehicle (BEV), hybrid electric vehicle (HEV), plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV). Based on technology, the automotive inverter market is segmented into: IGBT, MOSFET. On the basis of material, the automotive inverter market also can be divided into: gallium nitride (GaN), silicon, silicon carbide (SiC). Automotive inverter market by end market is categorized into: OEM, aftermarket. The automotive inverter market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By vehicle type:
– commercial vehicle
– passenger cars
– battery electric vehicle (BEV)
– hybrid electric vehicle (HEV)
– plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
– gallium nitride (GaN)
– silicon carbide (SiC)
By end market:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global automotive inverter market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include China Auto Electronics Group Limited, Continental AG, Delphi Technologies PLC, DENSO Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Lear Corporation, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Sensata Technologies, Inc., Siemens AG, Tata AutoComp Systems Limited, Toshiba Corporation, Toyota Industries Corporation, Valeo SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive inverter market.
– To classify and forecast the global automotive inverter market based on vehicle type, propulsion, technology, material, end market, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive inverter market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive inverter market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive inverter market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive inverter market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!