No products in the cart.
Global Advanced Wound Dressing Market
Global advanced wound dressing market by product (foam dressings, hydrocolloid dressings, alginate dressings, hydrogel dressings, film dressings, collagen based therapies, others), by application (chronic wounds, acute wounds), by end user (hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Advanced wound dressings (for example, alginate, film, foam, hydrocolloid and hydrogel dressings) regulate the wound surface by retaining moisture or absorbing exudate, so protecting the wound base and tissue surrounding the wound. They are used for the treatment of acute and chronic wounds, including leg, diabetic and pressure ulcers, burns and post-operative wounds. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global advanced wound dressing market is projected to reach USD 6,845 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 4.9 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global advanced wound dressing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the advanced wound dressing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for advanced wound dressing can be segmented by product: foam dressings, hydrocolloid dressings, alginate dressings, hydrogel dressings, film dressings, collagen based therapies, others. Advanced wound dressing market is further segmented by application: chronic wounds, acute wounds. Based on end user, the advanced wound dressing market is segmented into: hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare, others. On the basis of region, the advanced wound dressing market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– foam dressings
– hydrocolloid dressings
– alginate dressings
– hydrogel dressings
– film dressings
– collagen based therapies
– chronic wounds
– acute wounds
By end user:
– specialty clinics
– home healthcare
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The chronic wounds market is further segmented into pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, others. Furthermore, the acute wounds market has been categorized into burns & trauma, surgical wounds.
The global advanced wound dressing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including 3M Company (Acelity L.P. Inc.), Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Group plc, Hollister Incorporated, Integra LifeSciences Corporation (Derma Sciences Inc.), Medline Industries, LP, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Paul Hartmann AG, Smith & Nephew plc, URGO Group, B. Braun Holding GmbH & Co. KG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global advanced wound dressing market.
– To classify and forecast the global advanced wound dressing market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global advanced wound dressing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global advanced wound dressing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global advanced wound dressing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global advanced wound dressing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!